Sunday 15 February 2015

Regency Rabbiting

Dear reader,  a most interesting  thing! A young lady has of most excellent character has called this very morning.  A chaise pulled up at 11 o clock - just as I had settled to my correspondence;  and Miss Elizabeth Bunnet was announced!


Miss Bunnett (of the Weston Bunnets) has recently arrived in the district and caused  many heads to turn amongst the young bucks at the Bath Assembly Rooms last week.  She is a most gracious and charming young personage and I was delighted to make her acquaintance!



Such dewy eyes, flexible ears and simplicity of style and manner make me think it quite likely she will be the darling of the season.

Her Mamma,  I believe, is overcome with joy!




To be sure, such excitement seldom reaches us here, secluded as we are. I am not at liberty to divulge more at present,  but I can say  - I expect news of an attachment soon! x

9 comments:

Rachel said...

We are delighted to make Miss Bunnet's acquaintance!

Alex said...

Utterly charming! :o)

Andy Lloyd Williams said...

What an exciting and delightful arrival.

Queeniepatch said...

She will be the most admired lady in Bath. Her mother must be proud.

Deb said...

Oh my, so very pleased to make her acquaintance. A most beautiful and refined young lady, so looking forward to learning more about her Jules!

Starr White said...

What a delightful young lady is this Ms. Bunnet. I dare say she is one of the fairest in the county :)

Tammie Lee said...

She is a darling
and quite sophisticated

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oooooo...what a lovely lady indeed!

Shashi Nayagam said...

So glad to make aquaintence with lovely Ms Bunnet. With her large dewy eyes she is bound to make many conquests but the big question is who will be the lucky one to engage her affections. I await eagerly to hear the good news :-)